Devil's Marlbeyard

Devil's Marlbeyard
Devil's Marlbeyard

Saturday, July 31, 2010

First Blog

Today, I finally began blogging!  I have been wanting to start a blog page for quite some time to use as a way to capture the memories of my family's day to day busy life. I hope the kids will enjoy looking back at this in the future.  I am married to a wonderful man, Bubba Printz and we have two exceptional children: Zachary and Allison currently aged 17 and 14.  Also, we have an adorable dog, Joy. She is a Bichon Frise that is 5 years old.  We are always on the go, each of us involved in many different endeavors.  Today is a typical busy but fun Saturday.  Bubba is already on the golf course (even though it is raining), Zack and Alli are both still asleep. As soon as the rain clears, I will run a few miles. Later, Bubba and I will be attending a few neighborhood get togethers, first an engagement party open house and then a visit to our next door neighbor's.  Zack will go to work at Channel 7 as part of his internship and Alli has plans to begin her second required summer reading book: The Tale of Two Cities. 
Hopefully I will improve with this as time goes on.  It reads pretty dry today.

No comments:

Post a Comment